WEDDING RECEPTIONS OFFER is addressed to those who seek unusual and solid musical entertainment, especially when it comes to something as important as getting married.
DURATION OF SERVICE: measured from the beginning of the event until 4:00 or 5:00 am.
More details here DJ FOR AN EVENT
Any possibility of extending the performance is considered on an individual basis.
COST OF SERVICES: considered on an individual basis
TRANSPORTATION COST: included in the price of musical entertainment in Lesser Poland Voivodeship.
In other provinces it is 1 PLN gross / 1 km from Cracow (in both directions).
THE CLIENT HAS A POSSIBILITY TO CHOOSE AMONG FOUR PACKAGE OFFERS:
1. standard line-up
2. standard line-up + brass section
3. standard line-up + DJ
five musicians + DJ
4. standard line-up + brass section + DJ
eight musicians + DJ
• professional DJ
Details here DJ FOR AN EVENT
• professional brass section
The band line-up is expanded with a brass section and consists of eight members: female vocal, keyboards, saxophone / clarinet, trumpet, trombone, electric guitar, bass guitar, drums (male vocals included). The repertoire coincides with the official repertoire list and includes a wide range of jazz standards as well. Both original arrangements and full, rich sound create a great and unique party atmosphere.
BAND without DJ
The band (standard line-up or line-up expanded with a brass section) performs from the beginning of the event until 4:00. During the show the band performs 40 minutes long dance sets with 20 minutes long intervals between them.
During the breaks it is possible for the band to provide mechanically produced music.
Playlist can be pre-prepared by a client.
BAND + DJ
Details here DJ FOR AN EVENT
Music set list is flexible and adjusted to the situation on an ongoing basis.
EKG Music Band performances are accomplished by rich repertoire that includes over 200 Polish and foreign hits of a variety of musical styles that appeal to all age groups and different musical tastes – everyone will find something for themselves.
EKG Music Band repertoire includes a wide range of jazz standards, Polish folk songs and disco music as well. SEE REPERTOIRE
On clients’ request the repertoire can be extended to new songs (first wedding dance of newlyweds, a wedding gift-song and others).
These songs can be also played from a CD or other media.
In addition to playing music, the band members can act as emcees, both in Polish and English if necessary.
On clients’ request the band organizes additional wedding activities (“Oczepiny” – unveiling and capping ceremony, gratitude towards the parents of newlyweds, different competitions for wedding guests).
Wedding competitions may be carried out at once or be separated during the party.
SEE THE LIST OF COMPETITIONS
The repertoire and emceeing are adjusted to both clients’ preferences and previous suggestions as well as the nature of the event.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you play folk songs? Yes, if necessary.
2. Do you play disco polo? We have a few songs but we are not the masters of this kind of music style. Every wish of disco polo songs will be fulfilled by our DJ.
3. What time you play until? We play until 2:00 am. From 2:00 am until 5:00 am music is served by the DJ.
4. Can you get to…? We can get to every place in Poland if only our logistics allows.
5. Is accommodation for band members required? Not in Lesser Poland Voivodeship.
6. Do you provide your music in Newly Weds house? No, we don’t.
7. What instruments do you use? Saxophone, clarinet, keyboards, electric guitar, bass guitar, drums, percussion instruments. Female vocal and male vocals in addition.
8. Do you provide music during the breaks? Yes, we play mechanically produced music.
9. Do you act as emcees? Yes, both in Polish and English if necessary.
10. How many persons are in the band? There are four options to choose between: five or eight musicians, and six or nine musicians (DJ included).
11. What do you wear to a wedding reception? There is a smart dress code appropriate for the occasion.